Wednesday 24 August 2011

Plantation shutters


We are very pleased and proud to show you our latest Plantation shutter fit.

Paul Pollard-Fraser, business owner of Deva blinds of Chester states "I was approached by a client that had just bought a prestige apartment facing the River Dee in Chester.  Being on the third floor and facing the path by the river with lots of foot traffic my client wanted privacy but also wanted to maximise the light that would enter the apartment."

"She mentioned that she liked the idea of Plantation shutters.  A perfect solution for her.  I told her that we could use split level plantation shutters, where she could shut the lower part of the shutter for privacy and leave the upper part open for light"

Plantation shutters are the most sort after window coverings these days.  Deva blinds of Chester state "More and more of our customers are asking for plantation shutters.  Not a cheap option, but shutters are a real permanent window solution.

Pollard-Fraser says "Both my Grand Fathers were carpenters, so I'm not surprised I like to work with wood .  I take a long time to make sure that the shutters I fit are perfect.  I know that our wooden shutters will last for years.  I love to see work that was fitted over 100 years ago and respect their craftsmanship.  Things are different today as our shutters are made by computer, but you need someone who cares to fit them." 





Posted by Deva blinds of Chester
devablinds.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment